Farah Sofea

This site is dedicated to our loving daughters, Farah & Sofea. We love you so much and we pray that both of you will become anak solehah, succesful in this world and HereAfter.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

LEarniNG to ReAD


This term, Farah is doing a lot to be able to read. Abah bought lots of new materials and make them too. Books, worksheets, dictionary (pictionary), charts, websites, etc etc. Now, Farah and Sofea would also want to learn and not to forget our Malay. Auntie2 and uncle2 in Shah Alam, buleh tak suggest good Malay books for me to read. Simple, easy but good tatabahasa. Kalau terjumpa kat memana kedai buku kat Shah Alam, we might want your help to buy them too.


2 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Cik Puan Kamil said…

    I actually have a lot so I know where to get them. Give me your address and I would be glad to post them to you and your angels. No worries.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terima kasih banyak2 Myra.
    Really appreciate your offer.
    Nak mintak tolong you belikan dulu...whichever you think is good (I really have no idea, trust you on this). Nanti I bank in money.
    Dah beli, 2 options to post :
    1) Bagi kat my mum - saper2 datang boleh kirim.
    2) Via Shell courier - my brother boleh pass the books to my office colleague kat KL, mintak tolong postkan.

    takpe, I will figure out. Thank you so much agin for your help!

    Love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home